Monday, October 7, 2013

And the anxiety begins...

I am sitting in the car line at Isaiah's school, so this will be a short post. I said I was going to make you all ride the ride with me right? Well then it's only fair that I share my feelings right now. I sent the paperwork one week ago. All our references have given their recommendations. So now we sit and wait. Wait for the next steps. How Lon you ask? If I knew I wouldn't feel anxious. 😉 this is where things get rough for me. I like being in control, and I am not. Ultimately God is in control of this situation. I have done all I am supposed to do. The agency will let us know when there is a next step. And it's only been a week since I put it in the mail......I have serious problems getting anxious to hear from them already! Ha!

So to help ease my mind and feel like I am taking steps in the right direction, I will start to work on our profile. I need to pick out pictures and make a small scrapbook, which is shown to birthmoms (when we are at that stage!). So that's what I will do....I will have it done so when they tell us they need them, I will be ahead of the game. 

That is all for now....y'all will really get to know how crazy I am through all this.

At least I was distracted a few days with a mini-vacation. Here we are on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi River. 

No comments:

Post a Comment