Friday, January 17, 2014

Crazy 24 hours...

Short, but to the point.

Well, I have not had a chance to update the blog because yesterday I was  not feeling very well and went to sleep early.  So much has happened.

We received and email that we were not picked for the baby due in March.  In the same email, we were asked if we would consider a boy that is due the first week in February.

I, again, spoke to Emery over lunch and he confirmed how he feels about the gender of the baby.  And talked to me about how if it is really important to have a girl, I just  needed to be patient.

I took the rest of the day to think and pray about this.  Yes, girls have fun cute clothes and accessories, but boys are pretty cool too, with all the sports and Jordan sneakers:-)  Ultimately my thinking is, it's exciting to have a baby, no matter what the gender.  I sent out the email with our profile to be presented.

Today I received an email saying we were picked.  So the Skolfield's could soon be a family of 5 in a little over 2 weeks. Wow.  In shock......

No comments:

Post a Comment