Thursday, January 23, 2014

Waiting, waiting, waiting

So just a quick update.....

In the last couple days I have filled out a bunch of paperwork, collected even more papers, copied them and overnighted them to our agency.  Oh and wired them some money:)

The birth mom was having some contractions over the weekend, so we are in the "any day now" window I would imagine. 

Today I need to contact the local agency in Illinois, which will be handling the legal stuff there with us.  I am sure more paperwork will be sent out today.

Over the past few days we have been working out who will take our children when we get the call.  We brought Isaiah with us when we got Xavier.  We would love nothing more than to bring them with us again, but it is quite expensive for a last minute one way ticket X 4.  And we do not want Isaiah to miss too much school, now that he is in a grade that counts!  Lots to iron out.

I bought a car seat the other day and put the pack and play together with all its pieces to make it an infant crib.  I had to make sure I remembered how to do it!

Needless to say, my stomach is in knots.  How are yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment